Wednesday 11 August 2010

Lets get started!!

Recently, I've been spending a fair bit of time looking through http://sqlblog.com/ and have been both entertained and informed by the stuff i've read. So much so in fact that I got the urge to get "Blogging" myself and see if i could add anything useful to the SQL Server community that is obviously already thriving.

Now, i've attempted a blog before and found i couldn't fill it with enough information and my enthusiasm waned quite quickly but hopefully i can make a better attempt this time. I can't guarentee high frequency but i'll endeavour to make regular postings even if its just a snippet of cool code that may help someone out (or will just serve as a reminder to me in the future!).

Anyhow, lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/* add this crazy stuff in so i can use syntax highlighter